As a practitioner, you are busy with your day to day tasks, the last thing you want to do is manually analyzing 2 weeks of data to find missing nutrients in a client's diet, or that IBS meal plan made by your colleague last week but you can't find anymore, or that your Dropbox account is full and can't store recipes anymore...etc.
With Foodzilla, you get back your time to focus on what matters most to your practice and leave the rest to us. We save you time and money while making collaboration easy and fun. Here are the top 3 reasons why you need Foodzilla:
1. Personalized Meal Plans Take Hours/Days
Creating personalized recipes is important but also time consuming. It takes time to find ingredients, calculate nutrition and portions, store the data in a reusable way that is easy to find and so on.
With Foodzilla, you can create personalized recipes in less than 60 seconds! Here's how:
- Access to over 100,000 online recipes (with full nutrition data) which you can customize to suit your client food preferences
- Provide over 10,000 food items from NZ/AU/UK/US food composition databases from a single search box
- Organize and store your data on the cloud so you can access it from anywhere and find it easily whenever you need
- Create reusable meal plan templates for a group of clients
- Collaborate with your colleagues by sharing recipes, meal plans and managing clients together
Meal plan templates let you create meal plans for a group of clients such as an "IBS Plan" which then can be customized to fit the individual's needs.
2. Nutrition Data Is Hard To Visualize
As a dietitian, you want to have as much data as possible to cater for your varying client needs. Every country provides their own dataset of nutrition items known as a food composition database. Each is distributed differently with varying results in a not so user-friendly way. Excel sheets, raw text files, old online interfaces, mailing groups and so on.
With Foodzilla, you get one search box, you type the ingredient you want and we get it for you with all the nutrition data that comes with it. Easy as.
For clients' nutrition data, we create beautiful charts to visualize the data based on time periods (days, weeks, months), so that you can easily spot patterns and missing nutrients from their diet.
Furthermore, you can also create your own foods and ingredients that can be used later in a recipe/meal plan and shared with your colleagues.
3. Data Storage And Security Issues
Using your computer to store recipes, meal plans and client nutrition information is risky, can cost you a lot money, and inefficient. Such risks are data loss due to disk failure with no easy way to backup the data, running out of storage space, breaching privacy laws, getting your computer hacked for ransom, and so on.
Using a consumer storage tool like Dropbox or Google Drive is also not sufficient. Consumer tools have the following issues:
- Mine your data for information, analytics, and advertising
- Not fit for storing personal client data due to privacy compliance laws
- Can run out of space forcing you to upgrade to a more expensive plan
- If your password is compromised, you risk losing access to your data
With Foodzilla, we don't mine your data because our business model depends on us providing private and secure service to our customers. We make money when you subscribe to our service, not by using your data nor advertising. We store your data in the cloud on multiple servers which are backed up daily. This lets you access the data from any device and any location with Wi-Fi or mobile data.
Only you can access the data as it is encrypted in transit and at rest. Furthermore, your account's password is not stored in our servers. This means, no one can see your password even in the unlikely case of our system being compromised. Finally, we are able to disable/lock accounts if we detect suspicious activity and monitor the service 24/7/365 so you don't have to worry about anything.