Client retention rate is the percentage of clients that stay with you relative to the ones that decide to leave. In business, there is a cost to acquiring new clients, this is called the client acquisition cost (CAC) and it is much more expensive to acquire new customers compared to keeping existing ones.
If you're not just starting out and have existing clients, improving the client retention rate is what you should focus on and here's why:
- According to the Harvard Business Review, acquiring new clients is between 5-25 times more expensive than retaining existing clients.
- Another research done by Frederick Reichheld of Bain & Company (the inventor of the net promoter score) shows that increasing the retention rate by 5% can increase profits by 25-95%.
- Repeat clients refer more people and bring more profit for your business.
Now that we know how valuable increasing the retention rate is, let's talk about how Foodzilla helps your business do that.
Foodzilla provides a free mobile app for your clients which unlocks important features to increase client-coach engagements. We do this by enabling Live Chat and Notifications so you can:
- Message your clients about their recent workout session, nutrition plan, motivate them to achieve their goals.
- Set automated alerts to remind them about an upcoming session, meal plan updates, upcoming challenges and more.
- Share success together with pictures and personalized voice messages.
Personalized Meal Plans
Offer a premium personalized meal plan experience to your clients compared to traditional methods. As their coach, you can:
- Create personalized meal plans to match their body profile, workout, metabolism and any other metrics you see relevant.
- Update their meal plans in real-time and see their progress as they work toward achieving their goals.
- Distribute these meal plans to your clients either through the Foodzilla mobile app (recommended), by emails, or by printing them.
- Our 100,000 recipes database allows you to create meal plans to match any health, calorie, or diet requirements your clients may have or create your own recipes.
Proactive Nutrition Management
Provide a hassle-free nutrition management experience to your clients so they can focus on eating well, exercising, and following your plan. Here's how we do that:
- Your clients can log their food by just taking pictures. Our mobile app uses technology to understand what's in the picture and sends all the nutrition data to you (their coach).
- As their coach, you can log meals on your clients behalf so they don't even need to open our mobile app or log meals at all.
- We sync all their exercise data from fitness devices such as Fitbit, Garmin, and Polar devices automatically so your clients don't need to log anything manually.
- Set automated food logging for meals that you know your client is repeatedly eating or drinking over a period of time.
- See detailed nutrition and exercise progress reports to easily spot things missing from their diet or workouts.
As you can see, with Foodzilla, you can increase your client retention rates and increase revenue by offering a premium service, meal plans, and personalized engagements with your clients.
You can signup today at foodzilla.io and get a 10-days free trial. Talk to us by pressing on the bottom right "chat-bubble" should you have any questions.